Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2008 Winter Bluegrass Festival, Cotton Jones, and Free and Legal Downloads

I’m back to the office now, so there may be a couple blips in posting regularity.


The Meadville Tribune profiles last weekend’s Winter Blues Bluegrass Festival.


Ryan Adams is Leaving the Music Business


I’ve been telling everyone who will listen that Cotton Jones is the best band to come around for awhile – and while I’m not going to make it to the show this weekend in Frostburg, Maryland that I was hoping to, Cotton Jones, Soulmobile, and The Christmas Lights, you and I can download enjoy Cotton Jones Daytrotter’s Session.


Free and Legal Downloads:

  Bela Fleck and the Flecktones Live at Riverfront Amphitheater on July 21, 1995

 

  Ryan Adams Live at Madison Square Garden on December 17, 2008

 

  Guster Live at Charter One Pavillion at Northerly Island on July 28, 2006

No comments: