Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So, no one was fast enough to claim the C-note for a hybrid lead - I found my Civic Hybrid yesterday in Cleveland, picked it up today, and it's pretty cool ~ 50 MPG all the way home on route 322. Added to that, my netflix box showed up as well and my daughter hooked it up ASAP. It's really, really nice.

Enough gloating.


Not to be a jerk or anything, but I have serious doubts about the historical accuracy and pedagogical worth of that headdress.


Venangoland reminds us that the Franklin Silver Cornet Band will kick off summers in the Franklin park with a concert tomorrow night at 7:30. The concerts are free and open to the public.



It sounds like a little piece of hell on earth to me, but who am I to judge? Rocky Grove's Smoke on the Allegheny on Sunday, July 13th needs five local bands with a good following for a Battle of the Bands event. Cash for first and second place. Email Mark Baughman for more info. Metal bands need not apply. And yes, that seems odd to me too.



The Library in the New Age



Free and Legal Downloads:
North Mississippi Allstars Live at Tipitina's on February 22, 2008

No comments: