Monday, November 27, 2006

Class is always a little bit sweeter the first day of deer season. While all of the hunters in my classes are not doofuses, all of the doofuses are hunters. To celebrate, download Matt Pond PA's "Deer Season".

Where the Creek and the River Meet continues to muse my Venango Gift Basket idea. I have some more ideas myself, but must grade papers before a longer post.

Venangoland finds an bitter former Oil City resident.

On Friday, the Cellar Dwellers will do their improv thing, " Deconstructing Santa", at the Barrow Civic Little Theatre at 8 pm. Tickets are $5. You can download the Flyer here.

You can catch Crash for free on Friday at Saturday at Venango Campus' Rhoads Center at 7pm. That's right. Free.

Chris Griswold is the author of the DeBence wikipedia article that I mentioned . In addition, I find him to be a really nice guy who runs one of the funniest regional blogs, Overheard in Pittsburgh.

Finally, Jodi Robertson is an Oil City resident who has a sick daughter. If you'd like to help her out, you can send a donation to:
7 Vo Tech Drive
Oil City, PA 16301

No comments: