Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29th, 2009 – Changes afoot.

2010 is promising to a big year of personal change for me, and it seemed like a good time to freshen venangago-go’s approach as well.  Starting in January 2010, you’ll see fewer posts, but much longer ones.  What I refer to as the “shorties” the one line notes directing you to cool places will instead be distributed via my twitter feed

Venangago-go’s focus will be on long form reviews of arts and culture, primarily from the region outlined as the space inside the lopsided triangle drawn from Erie, Youngtown to Pittsburgh.  The local arts and culture calendar will stay available and updated, so please send me your events to include on it. 

Additionally, I am seeking review materials and reviewers.  Chuck Legros’ recent review was fantastic and I would love to hear from writers who want to tackle longer pieces on the arts and culture in our area.  Send review materials to Simpub@hotmail.com or Dittman, POB 1082, Franklin PA 16323. 

Finally, venangago-go will be sponsoring various arts events into the area, so keep your eyes peeled for those announcements as well.

Thanks for your continued support and readership.  Have a safe and happy holiday and I’ll see you at Oil City’s First Night!

2 comments:

Jim Kronmiller said...

Sounds GREAT! I will keep checking the blog out! Thanks for doing such a great job informing, and enlightening people in the area!

Joann Wheeler said...

May all your changes be fantastic and fun, Michael!