Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Matching wines with peanut butter hot dogs.

Blogger was being ...odd...this morning, so just a short post.

Sew Elegant is hosting its second annual Quilt Show from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 12-17 at the shop. Organizers expect as many as 25 quilts. The store is located at 11977 State Route 66. For more information about the show call 764-3422. (via Clarion News)

The Pittsburgh Post Gazette stakes an opinion on the continuing PA wine controversy. I just want to order wine through the mail without paying an 18% tax. I'm not sure why that's such a problem.

Speaking of wine, what goes best with peanut butter flavored hot dogs? You know, the ones made in DuBois? (I'm going with my default summer wine - a 2004 chateau st michelle riesling or possibly a Quinta da Aveleda Vinho Verde, but that's just me...)

Regional film blog The Film Chair has undergone a redesign.

No comments: