Thursday, May 18, 2006

Meadville Cinema for sale

The Oil Heritage Art Show runs from July 15-23, 2006 this year, in the Oil Valley Center for the Arts on the first floor of the National Transit Building at 206 Seneca Street (corner of Seneca & Center Streets) in downtown Oil City. The show is open free for public viewing

This annual event is a judged exhibit of artwork for all levels of artists, from amateur to intermediate to professional. This year's event features five categories: Watercolors & Graphics, Oil & Acrylics, 3-D, Photography and Computer Generated Works. Cash prizes and ribbons will be awarded in this non-juried show.

Pick up entry and release forms here.

I hate to say I told you so (oh, who I am kidding, of course I don't), but according to the Meadville Tribune, The former Meadville Cinema 4 four-screen theater building is for sale on eBay.

Jon Goldstein, developer of The Movies at Meadville, said he isn’t interested at this time in buying the Meadville Cinemas building. “I’ve never set foot in the building.”

Ouch. I thought Kayne was the only sore winner.

No comments: