Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Self-promotion and the Meadville Bluegrass Festival

First, a little self promotion:


You can check out my article on the St Vincent Archabbey Gristmill
in this month's Pennsylvania magazine (available at the Franklin Public Library if you don't want to buy). You can also go their web site for a free sample issue, if you want to take your chances...






I just received a note that the cover art for my book Small Brutal Incidents is completed.

You can preorder it for the low, low price of eightbucks and change at Amazon.









I spent all day working on my next manuscript, an introduction to the Beat Generation, which , yes, was due in my editor's hands last week. Sigh... Hopefully, I'll soon end up with some interesting magazine or newspaper assignments that will further distract me from finishing this beast.

But enough about me.

I'm incredibly frustrated that I can't find out more about the Bluegrass Festival at the Meadville Days Inn from January 20-22. If anyone knows anything about the Festival, drop me a line, please.

Conneaut Lake Park has been named to Preservation Pennsylvania's 14th annual listing of the state's most endangered historic places, "Pennsylvania at Risk 2005."

No comments: